Tuesday, January 4, 2011

youtube

lately i've been trying to. . .
come up with a name for my youtube videos. i've been thinking about this for the last three weeks, and today i think i finally found name that i like. . . drumroll please . . . 
scrappy girl studio or SGS for short. i think i like it. (i've changed my mind so many times already, i think i'm just going to make myself stop here)

so the plan is . . .
to pick a day, and i think it'll be thursdays, that i have my weekly scrappy girl studio video come out. so i'll get started today filming, and hopefully i can make a card that i like and get it posted by thursday (wish me luck :)

in case you're wondering. . .
i'm just getting back into the swing of things at work, now that the holidays are over, it's so much easier to have time to craft when you're not tired from work and driving through crowded LA traffic. but i think i can work a weekly video into my schedule, and i'll have Part 2 of my craft journey posted tomorrow- it's all about cardmaking!

until next time . . .
blog ya later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment