Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my grown up christmas list

it's that time of year again. time to pull out the christmas lights, decorate the tree, watch holiday movies and of course drop not so subtle hints to the hubby about all the cool scrap stuff i'd love to see under the tree on christmas morning. 
so what's on my scrap-christmas-wish list this year. . . 

tim holtz bracket sizzix on the edge die
tim holtz distress ink (this is one of my fav. inks and i want to keep adding to my color collection)

lately i've been watching a lot of mini albums and altered projects on youtube, and i've been so inspired by two scrappers in particular mybutterflykisses12 & livelovescrap. i definitly want to get into mini albums next year and that thought inspired the next few items on my list


i'm looking forward to the new year and all the new products that will come out. 
blog ya later. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment