Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the first christmas card of the year


hello crafters,
here it is, my first christmas card of the year. christmas is my favorite holiday, and breaking out my christmas supplies always give me a little thrill. i just love this time of year, and the sentiment of this card perfectly describes how i feel-joy :)

i started with kraft cardstock, and layered black cardstock, and designer paper.


this is a very simple card to make, the designer paper is from K&Co's yultide collection, and the ornaments are chipboard stickers that i had in my stash from last year. not sure what brand.


the embossed sticker that i used for the sentiment is recollections. i adhered it to black cardstock and cut it out. the black border really helped it pop off the background paper. the ribbon is from my stash. i added a few rhinestones to the center of some of the snowflakes in the background paper as a finishing touch.


thanks for stopping by.
blog ya later,
avgscrapgirl

1 comment:

  1. excellent achievement of the Christmas cards,Add some more but new designs verity !!!!!
    clear cards
    print loyalty card

    ReplyDelete