Monday, November 7, 2011

a new toy. . .

. . .who doesn't love a new toy! i know i do.
i was at my local scrapbooking store A to Z Scrapbooking and i decided to pick up a corner chomper. i've been wanting one for more than a year now, and honestly what was keeping me from getting one was that i didn't have any complaints about my fiskars corner rounder-so i felt a little bad replacing it.
but while shopping for my corner chomper i was surprised to find out that the corner chomper also does more than just round corners, they also have decorative edges!
so then i considered buying just the decorative edge corner chomper and staying with my little fiskars corner rounder. but eventually gave into the lack of self control that usually grips me when i'm in a scrapbooking store and i got BOTH!

so here's what the original corner chomper does. give you rounded edges in both a 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch.

the decorative edge gives you a stub (which i LOVE- and used on a recent post) or a deco edge

thanks for stopping by. . . leave any questions in the comments
blog ya later
avgscrapgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment