Wednesday, April 13, 2011

so out of the loop

it's been a long time since i've posted anything on my poor neglected blog. my only excuse. . . life happens. but now that i'm trying to get back into the swing of things, i'm feeling like so much has happened since i've been away.

like the fact that i just checked jen mcguires blog and i'm all: when did she update it?!-it looks amazing! and believe it or not i haven't watched vicky's weekend video for the last month-crazyness! i don't know what collections are hot, what embellishments are trending, or what new product has the craft world buzzing-all the things i would have been able to tell you in an instant two months ago. crazy how a two month hiatus has me so out of the loop.

so, i'll be hitting my craft table this weekend, and hopefully i'll find my way back into the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment