- sizzix big shot -die cuts & embossing-need i say more :)
- cosmo cricket delovely mini deck-i love bold bright colors. these papers just scream
- sassafrass blossoms -these stickers are so cute and versatile.
- martha stewart border punch -love the dots between the scallops
- basic grey's origins 6x6 paper pad -after all my raving about loving bright bold colors, i guess i also really love earth tones as well. (i'm a complicated person-LOL-no not really i just love all types of prints patterns and colors. i think the only thing i don't like are pastels)
- tim holtz tonic scissors-i'd been wanting some new scissors, and i was considering cutterbee then i saw jenn mcguire use these in a video and fell head over heels.
- bo bunny rub ons-i love the colors and the flowers and the swirls. i love rub ons as much as i love stamps and these are just adorable.
- we are memory keepers corner chomper -when i bought my fiskars corner rounder i never thought i'd upgrade, and i've been holding out in an attempt to maintain some sort of loyalty to a corner rounder i really love. i have a feeling i'm going to be giving in to the lure of corner chomper soon. sorry fiskars, it's just so cool
if you're looking for any of the items on my list, and can't find them at your LSS, they're all available at two peas, my fav online scrap store.
thanks for looking
blog ya later!